Sorter - #24381
(2100BUW)Bahrain-Kingdom of Bahrain-Muharraq | Full-time | Permanent | Shift
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come join our Insanely Customer Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Work as part of a team in the sorting of material through the HUB, ensuring that all material is prepared and ready for uplift within the given deadlines.
- Sort inbound material as per the Team Leader/ Supervisors instructions.
• Ensure loading and unloading of inbound / outbound trucks / vans are done in compliance with Global SOP procedures.
• Ensure the Sort Area is clean and tidy at the end of the shift as per Team Leader/supervisors instructions.
• Adhere to the Company’s safety policy regarding forklift and equipment usage.
• Basic day-to-day problem solving may be required of any issues that will affect the smooth operation of the sort area.
• Planning and organizing of own workload as delegated by Sort Team Leader will be required.
• Ensure that the sorting of material moving through the HUB is conducted in the most efficient manner and in line with the Global SOP and Quality Protocols.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding of the DHL Global SOP and Quality Protocols.
• Minimum of Basic command of the English language, both written and oral (equivalent to British Council Grade 3).
• Completed and passed the Airside Induction course
Posting Legal Entity DHL International B.S.C.(c)
Employee Referral ProgramRefer a Friend