Outstation Flying Spanner Engineer - #25741
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Job OverviewTo carry out maintenance, repair, modifications and alterations to customer or company owned, leased or operated aircraft
- Ensure that aircraft maintenance at remote outstations is performed to the highest standards and at all times in compliance with applicable and approved data.
- Responsible for the written and verbal communication of information from flight /shift to the succeeding shift to ensure a satisfactory level of continuity and safety with regard to work in progress (or pending) with respect to aircraft, equipment, personnel and safety
- Be responsible for requisitioning of parts from stores, assuring serviceability of parts, completion of appropriate tags, return of parts to stores and assuring that required forms and documents are properly completed.
- Ensure that all maintenance related documentation is properly actioned and completed.
- Establishes Strong relations with DHL Outstation Stakeholders to provide the highest level of customer support
- Keep up-to-date on all applicable regulations, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and manufacturer’s service letters and other pertinent publications.
- Ensure that safety precautions and safe practices are adhered to and practiced by those personnel under his direction. Reporting any unsafe conditions or equipment to the Line Manager
- Ensure that all line maintenance areas are kept in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Inputting of all relevant aircraft Tech Log and Work Order information including component changes into the TRAX computer maintenance program and the writing of concise flight / shift turnover reports.
- Analyse and troubleshoot aircraft systems and engines utilising knowledge learnt from individual aircraft type courses, maintenance manuals and references, and experience gained from “hands on” practical OJT.
Education & Experience Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience, excluding apprenticeship or basic training.
- Must be a licensed, certifying and company approved engineer on the principal types operated.
- Good attitude, great service mind, strong leadership and good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills.
- Good standard of written and spoken English
EX2100C14 Muharraq, Kingdom of Bahrain, 5741, Bahrain Category Operations Posted Date 09/20/2021 Professionals Full-time Permanent Mixed Shift Express Travel required less 75%
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.