Sales Executive - #30539
Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Sales Executive role. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring your clients will always stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows.
- Support goals, objectives, and philosophies of the Hotels.
- Develop lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
- Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients.
- Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics and action plans for account base.
- Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market.
- Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market.
- Assist other sales and catering managers and refer group and catering leads and other sources of business for hotel through active solicitation of account base.
- Attend Sales Meetings, office events, and hotel-sponsored functions.
- Prepare for and attends daily sales meetings, weekly sales & marketing meeting and other meetings as necessary.
- Responsible to submit weekly sales report to the Director of Sales& Marketing.
- Maintain and update current account information in Opera and hard files.
- Involvement in industry Functions and/or trade shows, visits and Industry Events.
- Support, perform & maintain company Sales and Marketing Standards.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Sales experience required
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in 5 star hotel sales.
- Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Good understanding of government market segment.
- Possess or attain affiliation with leading industry.
- Association within three years of hire/taking position.
- Ability to travel on regular bases and work flexible hours and days.
- Knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent English Language both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.