FX FIX Client onboarding Analyst - AVP - #31133
The role requires a self-starting, well organized and motivated individual to work within our client facing Global FX FIX Onboarding Team.
This team is responsible for all FX Client Onboarding onto Citi’s FX platforms so they can utilize Citi’s Global FX franchise. This requires engaging with external and internal clients, at a technical level, utilizing our FIX API so they can avail of our live electronic FX trading
FXLM Technology is focused on delivering IT solutions to the FX and Local Markets Sales & Trading business. We have around 400 people with the core of our development effort based in the financial hubs of London, New York, Tokyo and Singapore where we face off directly to the trading desks. Our core strength is providing the technical expertise and software development skills that directly affect the ability of our business to generate revenue and several of our client facing applications such as Citi FX Velocity and FX Click are leaders in their respective markets. We are committed to hiring the brightest and best technical experts and in return can offer roles with direct business interaction on projects from electronic and algorithmic trading to grid based computation of real-time risk metrics.
In this role you will be responsible for all client and technical team interactions from initial engagement until go live in our Production environment. You will gain the opportunity to work closely with FX eSales & FX trading partners and gain a real insight into the FX Cash, Options and Algorithmic platforms that are offered within Citi as well as gaining visibility of the world’s largest FX Franchise. Working to ensure the business needs are met for all our traded major liquid instruments such as FX Spot, FX Forwards, Precious Metals and NDF. The team’s responsibilities extend to all aspects of the electronic trading domain, including connectivity, market data distribution and Co-Lo Infrastructure.
You will have complete autonomy over your assigned tasks so strong self-management is a must as deadlines must be met to ensure our Franchise standards are maintained and our clients’ needs are met.
You will gain exposure to a wide variety of technically diverse systems from High Frequency Trading (HFT)/low latency trading platforms where every millisecond counts to network designs panning local and wide area networks to connectivity mechanisms like VPN’s, RTNS etc. all while maintaining best practices in fields such as security and stability.
- Working with external clients and internal business teams to identify client requirements
- Arranging various forms of network connectivity for clients
- Delivering new server and client components as per evolving business requirements
- Maintaining the existing FIX API while helping development teams enhance the infrastructure
- Ensuring that there is a good understanding of the business priorities and to plan work accordingly
- Second line support (investigation of problems that front-line support cannot resolve)
- Identifying and correcting areas of poor stability across the platform
- Decommissioning of unused client sessions or network connections that will save the business money
- Ensuring all external clients and vendors are satisfied with the service provided
- Front office through to back office system development teams
- Low Latency network implementation and design teams
- FX Trading Business partners – Traders, Sales, Product Management
- FX Front Line Support
- External and internal clients and vendors
- Opportunities for career expansion for the successful individual to establish their profile in the Global Foreign Exchange Technology organization.
- Direct visibility of a global FX Franchise and access to the everyday business functions (e.g. Trading and Sales) that supports it.
- Access to a wide range of technology platforms and resources in a Global enterprise company
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Applications Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting