Cost Auditor - #31987
Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As a Cost Auditor, you will assist in the execution of establishing and maintaining of control system in ordering, purchasing, storing, issuing and consuming cycle.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Supervise and analyze the process of ordering, bidding, purchasing, storing, issuing and consuming in the hotel.
- Verify the stored goods are not exceeding the current consumption requirements of the hotel, and suggestion to be done regularly to minimize the inventory value without effecting the smooth operation of the hotel.
- Quantities of the orders placed, selected suppliers and their offered prices for placed order to be check to determine hotel purchasing policies are adhered in the process. Assist PM in price comparisons and other analytical performance to maximize the profitability.
- Inventory spot checks should be carried out in storerooms and variance to be noted to PM and FC regularly. Verification to be done on expired items lists, slow moving lists and non-moving lists prepared by the Storekeeper, variance to be corrected and action to be taken together with PM and Executive Chef to minimize the risk of possible inventory write-offs.
- All store requisition to be monitored to prevent unauthorized consumption of the stored goods. Bar items to be issued as per consumption and additional stocks issued for various events to be monitored for the consumption and for the returned of the balance stocks. Validity of the Accountability Reports prepared by banqueting staff for above events should be confirmed with the F&B Manager soon after the event.
- Accuracy of the recipes entered in the F&B System by Executive Chef to be monitored and same to be updated with the changes in products yield, brands and suppliers etc. FBM to be notified in the events of significant changes in the recipe cost for appropriate action.
- Beverage receipts to be maintain in F&B System with the assistance of FBM and standards mentioned on recipes and practices performed in dispensing beverages to be monitored and adjustments to be done accordingly.
- Potential Usage Cost of the beverage products to be calculated for each revenue centre separately, and same to be compared with the actual usage. All variances by product should be reported to FBM and FC at the end of each period.
- Same to be done for sample food products and variance to be notified to Executive Chef, FBM and FC weekly.
- A reconciliation to be performed for each over group (Food, Beverage, Tobacco and General supply) by adding opening stock value, purchases done for the period, less closing stock value and cost of products not used in generating revenue for every month cycle. This has to be agreed with GL and F&B System and the end of each period.
- Master Data and the average prices in the F&B System to be maintain and any corrections that have to be done should be to be posted with the approval of the Director of Finance
- Process of dispensing food & beverage items to customers, recording of revenues for the same to be monitored, and together with Revenue Accountant spot checks to be done for verify the accuracy.
Your experience and skills include:
- Organized and a great team player
- Strong knowledge in Food and Beverage
- 5-star luxury hotel experience
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.