Sales Manager - #32172
City: Jidd Ḩafş, Manama
Contract type: Full time
- Competitive remuneration package
- Indefinite period employment opportunity
- An open and engaging working environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment
- Build a strong, profitable and value-based sales approach for the Terminal, with a proactive and customer centric mind set
- Drive effective sales initiatives resulting in revenue creation for Shipping Line, Beneficiary Cargo Owner and Landside activities, contributing to top line growth.
- Identify new opportunities and product/services offerings to support the overall Commercial strategy within Terminal.
- Provides management to staff including Supervisors and entry level.
- Foster and develop relationships with current and new prospective customers. Use tools to track progress in developing key relationships.
- Ensure high post sales satisfaction by facilitating positive, long term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers
- Effectively prepare for customer meetings including performance against SLA’s.
- Coordinate customer visits with the Terminal.
- Drive and oversee the development of new products and services, through the identification, development, marketing of such products and services
- Maintain an updated and current sales pipeline and ensure that opportunities are driven and progressed through the sales pipeline
- Present offers and prepare effectively for negotiations
- Set account plans on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentation, response, deal signing
- Drive the balance between short term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed sales targets
- Track all sales related activity including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation
- Develop volume and revenue budgets and work proactively to ensure budgets are met.
- Support the Global Commercial Operating System through the provision of timely information and data
We are looking for
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business preferably in Sales, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a Sales leadership role.
- Strong understanding of the Shipping, Logistics, Transportation industry.
- Energetic, forward thinking, and creative with high ethical standards
- Decisive who possesses big picture perspective and is well versed in systems.
- Excellent consultative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and translate into customer solutions
- Advanced communication skills and can relate to people at all levels within the organization
- Proven track record of customer management and ability to develop relationships
- Resourceful, creative, and flexible
- Excellent conflict resolution, negotiations, and problem-solving skills with strong cultural awareness
- Well organized and self-directed.
- Politically savvy with strong cultural awareness
- Highly results oriented, drives for results and success, and conveys a sense of urgency and drives issue to closure despite obstacles and opposition
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.