Commercial Programs Analyst - #32953
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Centrally manage the commercial priorities; drive the regional commercial agenda, ensure its executions and report on progress. The role will entail other administrative tasks including travel, entertainment, as well as other reporting duties. High level of flexibility and diplomacy is a must as we shape the commercial organization.
VP Commercial MENA:
- Design and construct the commercial agenda for the year and ensure effective communication.
- Drive the commercial priorities in a structured and controlled manner
- Ensure timely event management and travel coordination for the commercial community
- Organize and prepare luncheons, meetings and events as required including staff conferences, P.R. events and other, including managing travel and accommodation.
- Attend weekly management meetings and prepare minutes to be circulated to the attendees for appropriate action and follow up.
- Manage VP Commercial MENA diary and ensure that all meetings are carried out as planned.
- Perform general office duties, including maintaining the filing systems of the VP commercial MENA and Senior Management team to facilitate easy retrieval and systematic organization
- Co-ordinate and produce the monthly report and Briefing Pack in adherence to deadlines.
- Co-ordinate the leave and absence tracking for the SMT and ensure that all paperwork and systems are accurately completed and approved.
- Provide administrative and executive support for Regional SMT/GMB visiting the country.
- Manage the liaisons and follow-up actions between the commercial community, in countries, regional and global.
Events –Regional/Global Commercial:
- Play an integral part in supporting the marketing team for events including organizing and coordinating with customers.
- Point of contact for customers & Coordinating with suppliers. Available at events to greet VIP customers and support with coordination
- Support Regional/Global on locally organized events such as CBRs, MEEG, Functional meetings, Events etc.
- Providing support to the HR team for employee events linked to SMT roadshows. Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly. Liaising with HR & other departments for approval
- Providing support for co-ordination of travel arrangements/hotels for CIM big events.
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business Administration or Business Management
- 4 years’ experience at a multinational or respected pan GCC or national corporation.
- Fluency in English & Arabic Languages
- Strong analytical skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good attitude, great service mind, strong leadership and good problem solving skills
- Communication skills, spoken and written.
- Decisive with evidence of ability to stand on won feet.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.