Engineering Coordinator - #32955
Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As an Engineering Coordinator you will provide full secretarial and administrative services to engineering department and all communication (internal/external) in accordance with standards, corporate guidelines, policies and procedures as established by the Hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring all correspondences (letter, fax and email) are tracked and responded to in a prompt and professional manner, including the composition of responses at own discretion where appropriate
- Manage autonomously the DOE and PR diary
- Prepare, compile, edit and issue various reports, drawing and presentations as required
- Process invoices in a timely manner, obtaining relevant approvals
- Arrangement of meetings and conferences as appropriate, including minute/action point taking.
- Transcribes reports, memos and other correspondence as operation requires
- Arranges appointments and attends telephone calls
- Handles all periodical reports for management use in accordance to the policy and procedures such as but not limited to power consumption report, logbooks, preventive maintenance reports and other related report as requested
- Transcribes reports, memos, attendance, payroll and other correspondence as requested by the Human Resources department
- Coordinates daily office related activities, provides accurate document processing, ensures efficient internal and external communications and completes administrative duties as assigned.
- Ensures that time attendance system is up-to-date and control records for absents; leaves; sick leaves; day off etc
- Monitors and prepares all probationary reports, preparation period for new joined comers; yearly appraisal, contract renewal, residence permit and necessary requirement during employment
- Updates all Hotel news; new roles or any new and update information in internal department bulletin boards or staff notice boards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Organized and a great team player
- A passion for providing great service
- 5-star luxury hotel experience
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.