Partner Development Manager-Public Sector - #32957
AWS Bahrain W.L.L.
City: Jidd Ḩafş, Manama
Contract type: Full time
- Partner management or business development experience in the software/technology industry.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Must have experience working in North Africa, Egypt
Partner Development Manager is an experienced leader at building strategic partner enablement plans across territory or managed partners. Effectively manages deals pipeline and involved in driving specific opportunities
Key job responsibilities
PDMs are responsible for developing, managing and driving partner sales with Consulting and Technology partners. They do this through 1) Working with cross functional teams to create and execute on strategic business plans, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing, to deliver against partner goals 2) Driving partner sales revenue through regular partner pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews to manage progress against a business plan 3) Evangelizing a partner’s value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers 4) Driving solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint 5) Acting as the owner of internal Partner Operations Management (AWS contracts, APN maintenance/troubleshooting, etc) and 6) Establishing AWS as the partner’s preferred cloud provider
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future
University Graduate, MBA in Business is an asset
8-10 years experience in building and managing Channel
Previous experience in working with Public Sector Organizations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.