Branch Sales and Service Executive - #39466
City: Jidd Ḩafş, Manama
Contract type: Full time
Job: Retail Banking Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Bahrain-Manama Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 24/Nov/2021, 2:13:26 AM Unposting Date: 08/Dec/2021, 5:59:00 PM About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Role Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for meet revenue goals by consistently delivering exceptional customer experience, maximizing new business opportunities in the catchment and deepening existing relationships within the chosen customer segments.
- Primarily responsible for servicing and managing customer relationships under the retail client.
- Responsible to drive profitable revenue and volume growth through new business acquisition and maximizing every customer (both new and existing) engagement
- Attend to and assist customers on their service requests
- Support universal banking staff
- Assist in handling customer queries and managing customer complaints
- Primarily responsible to drive the branch strategy by achieve the overall NSR, through productivity, driving efficiencies, ensuring meeting risk requirement
- Drive new sales revenue and total revenue through acquisition, deepening & retention of customers across all segments
- Drive the digital agenda through drive client to self-services / automated banking channels to customers queuing at branches
- Drive delivery of the Bank’s brand promise to our customer, tailored across segments including ensuring overall branch presentation and ambience as per brand standards)
- Personally, role model as a customer-centric ambassador and engage key customers of branch
- Drive for overall coordination across key roles within branch (BSSE, UB) to ensure seamless customer service
- Collaborate with Segment to facilitate up- streaming of customers.
- Ability to coordinate delivery, within the branch, of the different Segment Customer Value Proposition based on holistic customer experience.
- Understanding of customer needs and wants and tailoring strategy and solutions accordingly
- Resolution of service issues and effective complaints handling.
People and Talent
- Act as a role model of the Group’s valued behaviours and culture in the Country.
- Lead through example on our culture and values
- Set the right tone and expectation from our teams and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure compliance to all e-learnings for self and team
- Ensure appropriate operational procedures and controls in place to operate within Operational Risk appetite framework
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations
- Ensure due process as outlined in our GPS or governance standards is followed.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations / deposit and lending products / inspection and audit requirements, as applicable
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention
- Ensure CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customers.
- Ensure zero operational loss and effective complaint management.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the firm operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- To ensure that no client data from CRB is downloaded or pulled out without explicit and formal client consent which is documented.
- To ensure that all EKYC form are submit on time, and no client data is downloaded or pulled out without explicit and formal client consent (For EKYC access only)
- Responsible for delivering ‘effective governance’; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the CPBB Bahrain team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Head of Branches
- Branch Manager
- Head CPBB - Bahrain & Middle East (x- UAE)
- Head of Client Acquisition
- Head of Retail Products & Segments
- Country Legal and Compliance
- Country HR
- Country Credit
- Country Operations
- Country Finance
- Country Business & Operational Risk Manager
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in branch.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Embed the Group’s Values and Group Code of Conduct to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics. Comply with relevant policies, processes and regulations, as part of the culture. Lead by example by displaying exemplary conduct behaviours and take personal responsibility.
- Products and Processes