HR Data Analyst MENA - #50788
(22000D6)Bahrain-Kingdom of Bahrain-Muharraq | Full-time | Permanent | Standard
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Job OverviewDeliver assigned tasks to support HR Data Analytics & Science plans to identify trends and insights into HR data. Provide data and reporting that is accurate, congruent, reliable and in line with overall business objectives and needs, develop analytics models that generate valuable insights, develop automated tools that improve department efficiency and adhere to Group guidelines and policies Main Responsibilities
- Understand and analyse all relevant HR data to being able to build data mappings/ models and dashboards with relevant and correct data and connections.
- Address recurring operational issues and ensure application of HR Data Analysis & Analytics applications to enhance business decisions.
- Implementing policies and procedures regarding defining, collating and analyzing data, develop new data analysis processes and assess analytics on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and adhere to procedures for BI, data warehousing, and data governance.
- Develop and implement day to day activities and procedures regarding HR data analysis and analytics process.
- Using programming skills to develop automated tools in HR.
- Build, deploy, and maintain data management systems and back-end data infrastructure for the business intelligence pipeline.
- Perform data mining, exploration, and analysis.
- Create data visualizations, reports, dashboards, and data audits.
- Design, train, and implement machine learning algorithms.
- Manage contact with internal and external stakeholders from the business and analytics domains (up to middle management) on various data analytics topics.
- Explain facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Develop a network of contacts to build up relationships and strengthen the organizational, product and market knowledge.
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in data analytics.
- University Degree in Data Analytics or Data Science.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Posting Legal Entity DHL International B.S.C.(c)
Employee Referral ProgramRefer a Friend