Operations Leader - #88338
- Monitor operations team members to ensure that the full inbound cycle is done according to Aramex standards including recovery, reconciliation, creating run sheets and entering Proof of Delivery in the system.
- Monitor and control operations team members to ensure that the full outbound domestic cycle is done according to Aramex standards including weighing, coding, alerting, sorting and manifesting
- Manage the company fleet (Couriers & admins)
- Manage the effective usage of Handheld technology
- Assure the ground courier daily production as per the standards
- Monitoring the vehicle tracking system in a way to minimize the long route, as well as minimizing the fuel consumption. • Supervise the ground courier’s routes with the ground courier’s leader to optimize the best daily performance.
- Prepare, monitor and control outbound performance analysis for the warehouse staff.
- Generate and handle all receiving shipments tokens by back office and making the shipment ready for collection.
- Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies
- Handle all COD issues such as cases when customer do not pay the return cash or customer refused to pay or in case of payment conflicts
- Follow up with Hub: regarding shipment clearance, updating the system, consul recovering.
- Handle and control receiving process at the airport and monitors the clearance process to ensure its done according to the country local customs regulations
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.