College of Engineering & Technology, Dean. FG1-AD0622 (pending HEC approval) - #88476
The Royal University for Women
- PhD Holder (minimum Associate Professor)
- At least 4 years of experience after obtaining the PhD
- Experience in academic administration or any related setting to evidence familiarity with academic programmes, policies, and regulations necessary to hold authority over the activities in an educational institution.
- Suitable research publications in high quality peer reviewed publication outlets in one of the discipline areas offered in the college.
- Having a proven track record as a leader, teacher and public servant in a variety of settings is critical.
- An academic dean shall have university teaching experience.
- Experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
The job description can be found here. All documentation must be in PDF format and should be sent through the Royal University for Women website, application form.
Scanning of applications will begin on 15 June 2022 and will continue until the position is filled.