Income Auditor - #97726
Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As an Income Auditor, you will be in-charge of documenting the company's revenues, tracking monetary funds, reconciling the general cashier report with receipts and preparing income reports.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Audit all revenue transactions for consistency, accuracy and methods used to meet hotel's standards and Accor policies and procedures.
- Audit all outlet reports and tally them with Opera for accuracy. Check the discounts are in line with the approved discount matrix.
- Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
- Review paid-out and allowance vouchers for accuracy, proper approval and supporting documentation.
- Review guest ledger balances daily and research questionable movements.
- Audit the credit card transactions for accuracy. Ensure the POS details summary reports tally with Opera.
- Audit charges to city ledger and credit card companies before forwarding them to the Accounts Receivable section.
- Ensure that all of the day's Banquet revenue has been recorded by checking against the function orders.
- Prepare the Month End Tips Reports for all outlets.
- Prepare any report or work requested by Director of Finance.
- Ensures that the trial balance should tally between Opera, symphony and SunSystem.
- Prepare General Cashier report and reconcile transactions with the receipt.
- Audit the cash floats time to time with spot checks minimum once a month.
- Prepare Daily Revenue Flash for the use of Department Heads with all necessary revenue and statistical figures for them to operate their individual profit centers effectively.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge and experience in accounting systems including Opera and Micros/Symphony
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Previous point of sale system experience required.
- Strong work ethics and corporate governance.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment without supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on details
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS