Technical Consultant - #97727
The presales consultant will deliver technical consultancy and pre-sales activities, and transfer industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal, and presentation skills. The successful candidate will assist in all levels of technical account planning and accompany Business Development Managers at customer meetings. Working with the Eastnets Sales Team, your responsibilities will include the development of formal written sales proposals and the ability to present and differentiate product offerings.
The ideal candidate for this post would be involved in every step along the sales funnel, to move the prospect towards the sale. A presales consultant works with potential clients to ensure they have a strong understanding of the services and/or products provided. An ideal candidate would have the technical knowledge required and the business understanding to get to grips with its uses and benefits and provide knowledge and feedback at every step.
- Succeeding in Certifications, as per Eastnets Certification Track, within the deadlines set by the team lead/manager.
- Successful on-site implementations of standard offerings.
- Assisting customers through Remote Support as per the rules and timelines of Eastnets support contracts.
- Following the training guides outlined by the team lead/manager.
- Implementing Eastnets Solutions on the customer’s site in accordance with Eastnets’ standard implementation processes (including Readiness Check and Training).
- Maintaining a professional and customer-focused approach in all customer interactions.
- Providing recommendations on technology upgrades.
- Communicating all customer implementations and support interactions to team members.
- Participating in designing, developing, and supporting new offers as requested by the team lead.
- Recommending and participating in the development of the QA/QC process with the development team.
- Identifying weaknesses/issues and recommending improvements in the company development process.
- Supporting newly developed solutions.
- Training implementation and support staff.
- Delivering product/service/solution training on an as-needed basis.
- Downloading and notifying users of relevant documents of Eastnets products as requested by the team lead.
- Attending engineering team meetings to coordinate activities.
- Providing backup and support for any implementation or support activity as requested by the team lead.
- Developing, reviewing, maintaining, and supporting customers’ business and technical requirements.
- Contributing to continuous improvement automation and exchange knowledge initiatives of the Professional Services team.
- Planning deployments and technical designs with supervising senior.
- Ensuring timely completion of projects and deployments.
- Coordinating new technology vendor technical presentations as requested by the team lead.
- Working with selected vendors to test/develop new solutions for Eastnets as requested by the team lead.
- Completing 90% of the implementations successfully within the deadlines.
- Developing at least 2 technical documents to be added to the knowledge base.
- Recommending improvements to customer communication, and implementation/support processes and procedures.
- Delivering technical training as needed.
- Participating in company-wide initiatives when assigned or required.
- Degree or relevant international technical qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant Engineering field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a minimum; technical background, preferably worked as technical support or/ and implementation engineer or/ and technical consultant before.
- Knowledge of financial software, SWIFT, AML, or compliance is a must.
- Professional experience with financial institutions, the financial applications industry; with IT/consulting companies dealing with financial institutions.
- Experience in sales & presales functions is a must.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong team coordination and communication skills.